Index of wills and administrations [proved in the Consistory and Archdeaconry Courts] now preserved in the Probate Registry at Canterbury.
Publisher: The British Record Society in London
Written in English
|Statement||transcribed and arranged by Henry R. Plomer.|
|Series||The Index library -- 50|
|Contributions||Plomer, Henry R. 1856-1928., Church of England. Archdeaconry of Canterbury. Court., Church of England. Diocese of Canterbury. Consistory Court., British Record Society.|
- Drug control
- Militarism and anti-militarism, with special regard to the International Young Socialist Movement.
- Digging for gold in your own back yard
- spice handbook
- The economics of noise control
- Peace, justice, and freedom
- My friend, my father.
- What would it mean to win?
- The price of prejudice
- Brief college algebra
- General Benjamin Smith
- Minnie and Me
- Two London Chronicles from the Collections of John Stow
- Geographic skills
- Tensing exercises
- Teach Yourself Bengali Complete Course
- Triumphant The Gates of Hell Cannot Have Me!